Good Moose is a young performance marketing agency under Red Antler. We are committed to delivering best-in-class growth marketing and paid media services for a diverse range of clients. We're looking for an Associate Performance Marketing Manager with experience in paid media (search, social, etc.) and an interest in driving business results and growth for brands. In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that primarily focuses on driving conversions and revenue, but also helps define a full-funnel marketing approach as needed for various clients. In this position, you will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process, from pre-launch to scaling and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry. We are a dedicated team, passionate about the work we do, how we do it, and who we do it for, and we are looking for an individual to work and grow with us.
- Digital Media Management & Execution: Help organize, lead, and support best-in-class campaign setups, optimizations, reporting, and analysis focusing on improving Direct Response results across search, social, and display platforms for specific clients
- Cross-Team Collaboration & Analysis: Work with the internal team to define a testing agenda and analysis of KPIs to boost performance and show our clients how we can scale their revenues fast. Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, etc. to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients' revenues.
- Team & Client Management: Be integral support for client contact and help effectively and efficiently manage day-to-day responsibilities and workflow of client deliverables internally and externally.
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 1+ years experience in-platform in paid social and/or search channels, setting up strategic campaigns is required (ideally $100k+ monthly budgets with performance marketing goals).
- Ideally 1-3 years of digital marketing, media planning and buying management experience primarily focusing on setting up and optimizing campaigns.
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint / Google Slides.
- A passion for marketing - you want to be a part of brands' growth!
- Exceptional attention to detail, teamwork, organizational skills, and time management skills.
- Desire to explore and gain expertise in new channels and tactics
- Prior client-facing experience is a plus.
- Experience with data analytics is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Display, Programmatic, and other media is also a plus.