At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We did this for Casper when they were a five-person team in 2013; we’re still doing it today for Prose, Jot, and the next brand you haven’t heard of yet. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re looking for a motivated Senior Digital Designer to join our growing Digital practice. In this role, you’ll design immersive product experiences for a diverse range of clients and help push the user experience forward across all digital touch points.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience launching websites, software, apps, and e-commerce projects. From discovery, user research, and concepting to design, user testing, prototyping, and deployment, you enjoy every phase of the digital process and you have a high level of craft.
- You’re proficient in Figma, research, and prototyping design tools and have a solid understanding of UX and design principles.
- You’ll work across disciplines to help design compelling and scalable digital brand experiences. You’re capable of working independently but also like collaborating with other Digital Designers, Copywriters, Strategists, and Engineers to bring brands to life across all touch points and devices.
- You thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced work environment and will help the team push the boundaries of technology and user experience.
- You’re a curious thinker who loves digging deep into a client problem- and love experimenting with different solutions. You enjoy the details and approach every work challenge with a good attitude.
- You like to take everyone along for the ride with you. You’ll build and maintain documentation libraries around conversion and optimization best practices.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. You care deeply about the work and the people you work with and enjoy the process of building a brand from the ground up.