At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Prose to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re searching for a motivated, entrepreneurial Client Finance Manager to join our Finance team and develop strong partnerships with members of Client Services. You’re passionate about the startup landscape and excited to work within financial operations at a company that is nimble and creatively driven.
Who you are:
- You’re highly organized, inquisitive, and have 5-8 years of experience working closely with Client teams in an agency setting or creative services business. You enjoy building relationships with key stakeholders, can effectively share relevant financial information with team members, and will help enable Client Services to do their best work.
- You will be a core member of our FinOps team and responsible for preparing project P&L reports, generating project spend reporting, onboarding new projects, reviewing project burn reports with PMs, and leveraging department financial performance reviews, and developing long-term reporting procedures.
- You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment and constantly exhibit strong attention to detail. You’re a strategic thinker but someone who can do tactical work and manage both small and large tasks.
- You’ll assist with all expense activities, which include the monthly close, forecasting, and budgeting, and analyze expense trends and prepare monthly performance reports for senior management.
- You’ll collaborate with department heads and scrutinize business expenses in order to provide input and suggestions around spending to help maintain departmental budgets.
- You have excellent communication and project management skills and are able to strategically partner with both internal teammates and external clients. You’re proactive and optimistic with a can-do attitude and the ability to manage competing priorities with firm deadlines.
Nuts and bolts:
- You have systems administration experience with reporting and data analysis in Smartsheet, 10,000ft, NetSuite, and/or other financial, CRM, and resource management tools.
- You excel at identifying and analyzing trends, KPIs, and other key business drivers.
- You can effectively assist with the life cycle of clients from a financial perspective (onboarding, SOW signature process, project financial tool, etc.)
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.