Good Moose is a performance marketing agency launched as part of the Red Antler family to help startups launch, grow, and scale. Good Moose offers capabilities across search engine marketing, social advertising, display, Amazon, and go-to-market strategies. Operating on a fully transparent model, Good Moose builds brands with heart and brain.
The team is steadily growing and we are looking for a Talent Manager with experience recruiting for Performance Marketing and supporting a rapidly growing team. Our team is nimble and highly collaborative and our contributions to the organization are meaningful and valued. You’ll partner with leadership and management to hire top talent who are passionate about their work and want to be a part of something that’s greater than themselves.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of recruiting experience and believe that great work begins with exceptionally talented people. You like engaging with candidates and hiring people who love and are the best at what they do.
- You love the pace of a startup and are a creative problem solver who can flex across the needs of a rapidly growing young company.
- You believe that every voice should be heard, and you very much want to listen. Being an empathetic listener is a cornerstone of strategic recruiting and you’re an emotional touchpoint for candidates and colleagues alike.
- You are a powerful storyteller. You can confidently speak about our core mission and values and effectively communicate our brand voice to those outside of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Build talent pipelines and ensure that every candidate experience is thoughtful, kind, and a clear representation of what it’s like to work here.
- Manage every stage of the recruitment process and constantly work on making it better. Everything is an opportunity for growth and improvement and you like problem-solving and finding new solutions, no matter the challenge.
- Manage and support onboarding and orientation for new employees. Develop and evolve our approach to onboarding, role transitions, and off-boarding in ways that are true to our culture and values.
- Own and evolve performance management processes including goal setting, the sharing of feedback, and writing of reviews. Support the greater HR group in bringing rigor and objectivity to performance and talent management.
- Own our calendar of company events, training, and employee engagement activities. Help grow our culture and develop connectivity for our employees whether they are in office or fully remote.
- Sharpen your creative recruiting skills and learn more about branding and strategy- you’re excited to partner with creative thinkers and understand how brands are built from the ground up.