We were founded on the wild idea that startups should think about their brand — and it’s that eyes-wide, sparks-fly thinking that still defines who we are today. We launch businesses that are changing the world and we create brands that actually live in the world. We start with a big idea and then make all kinds of wonderful things that people will obsess over.
Brand design is at the center of everything that we do. We collaborate across disciplines to create and develop dynamic brand worlds for our clients. From logos to content to color, our work needs to work for where it shows up for our clients and we’re always pushing the boundary of what it is to be a brand.
Our Brand Designers are conceptual thinkers who like to explore, experiment, try new things, fail, and try again. They’re plugged into brands today and what’s new and interesting in the world in general. Brand designers work collaboratively across teams as we develop a range of brand worlds for our clients that span a wide range of touchpoints and industries.
- You are a visual communicator. There are concepts and thinking behind your work. You will explore how brands are built from the ground up and help conceive and develop compelling brand worlds that are rooted in strategy and answer our clients’ business needs.
- You like working in a team environment and are excited to partner with your colleagues to create brands for our clients. You are curious to learn more about other creative disciplines and will collaborate across strategy, digital, industrial design, and advertising to create memorable brand worlds for clients.
- You are able to add something new to any discussion, whatever your background. From brainstorming and initial concepting through final production, you’ll work closely with Design Leads, Design Directors, and Creative Directors to push design work forward. You will handle everything from sketching and visualizing to refining final assets for delivery to clients.
- You are plugged into brands today and what’s new and interesting in the world in general and have a desire to explore, experiment, try new things, fail sometimes and try again.
- You’re proactive and enjoy creative problem-solving—you can manage your time and meet deadlines and no design challenge is too big or small.
- You have 1–4 years of graphic design experience in a creative or branding agency. Whatever your background, you are dedicated to improving your craft and understanding of design and brand building.
- Proficient at the standard design programs, but eager to learn new ones e.g. digital, animating, 3D etc.
- Proficient understanding of type, layouts, and use of color with excellent typography and drawing skills