At Red Antler, we launch brands. We've done this for Allbirds, Prose, and Casper, to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We're currently seeking an Executive Assistant with a minimum of 8 years of experience who can support our Co-founders and ensure their time is used efficiently and purposefully.
Who you are:
- As an Executive Assistant, you'll serve as a supportive partner to our CEO and Chief Brand Officer, managing everything from calendar and travel logistics to daily priorities to internal and external communications. You'll help ensure they have the time they need to focus on what's most important while giving the internal teams the attention they need to push initiatives forward.
- You'll be interacting with a variety of people - becoming a go-to for everyone from clients and leadership to interdisciplinary teams. You have a great sense of humor plus strong judgment and communication skills.
- You'll strategize with our two Co-founders to understand their needs, looking ahead to ensure they have ample time to prepare for presentations or speaking engagements, and organize materials, agendas, etc.
- You'll prepare a daily brief of priorities and key information for upcoming meetings, detail which decisions have to be made, and information to be reviewed/approved. You'll also manage strategic projects as needed to support the Co-founders.
- You're hyper-organized, resourceful, and an expert at managing multiple priorities, ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks.
- You're eager and excited to be an emotional touchpoint for members of our team- managing everything from birthdays and anniversaries to office logistics and culture-building activities.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.