We were founded on the wild idea that startups should think about their brand — and it’s that eyes-wide, sparks-fly thinking that still defines who we are today. We launch businesses that are changing the world and we create brands that actually live in the world. We start with a big idea and then make all kinds of wonderful things that people will obsess over.
Strategy is where all of our work starts. From a deep understanding of culture, people, and our clients, we develop smart and surprising ideas that are brimming with creative inspiration. And we’re in the mix all the way through. Magic strategy sprinkles in every bite!
Our Strategy Directors are discipline experts who can confidently guide clients and internal teams alike. They hold a strategic “true north” for the work and chart how we’ll get there creatively alongside other project team leaders. They develop and articulate perspectives that are surprising, convincing, and motivating. They're able to navigate complexity, both internally and externally, toward audacious work. They lead multiple projects concurrently and report to an Executive Strategy Director.
- You’re endlessly curious about people, culture, and business with the proven ability to uncover deep, meaningful insights and surprising, inspiring brand positioning in any category.
- You're able to guide strategists through research, interviews, and trends to develop a clear idea of where a brand needs to go and can help them build a persuasive narrative to bring everyone along.
- You’re able to identify opportunities for a brand's core identity as well as activations across different channels, providing input on cross-departmental creative that connects back to the strategic vision.
- You’re able to provide focused guidance on naming as well as copy for brand and marketing applications, ensuring it aligns with the strategy, is clear in content, and differentiated in tone.
- You inspire joyful team dynamics and creative thinking in others, easily leading internal work sessions and prompting creative thought across different workstreams.
- You embody collaborative leadership and enjoy working closely with Client Directors and creative leaders to create clarity and cohesive direction for the entire team.
- You’re able to build strong client relationships, confidently responding to questions, problem-solving, and creating clarity throughout an engagement.
- You’re an inspirational manager who can delegate in a way that ensures work excellence and team member growth.
- You have 9+ years of relevant experience.
- You’re conversant in and passionate about launching new businesses into the