At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Hinge to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re looking for a brilliant Strategy Director focused on developing breakthrough go-to-market strategies, advertising strategies, and communication plans that launch clients’ businesses and drive meaningful growth.
Who you are:
- You’re an inspiring leader. You’ll help us grow our Strategy practice, specifically communications strategy, and provide mentorship and professional support to strategists on our team. You have 8-10 years of experience working in strategy or planning within a creative or advertising agency.
- You’re endlessly curious, imaginative, and a natural storyteller. You’ll bring a unique perspective to the table and have a deep interest in people, culture, and design. You’re empathetic and love finding creative solutions to strategic challenges.
- You’ll own the creation of clear and inspirational strategies that drive how brands show up in the world, developing go-to-market strategies, advertising strategies, and comms plans.
- You think in 360 terms, but are a digital-first thinker, with meaningful experience in social and emerging media.
- You have experience working with media agencies, integrating media plans into strategies, and then finding new, untapped opportunities for our clients.
- You’ll help define and segment audience and channel strategy, in partnership with Good Moose, our performance marketing partner.
- You have experience conducting research and writing strategies that are insightful, convincing, and inspiring but you’re also comfortable writing campaign briefs that encompass more than just one channel or medium.
- You can successfully guide work from start to finish, collaborating closely across disciplines, and you’ll work on multiple clients concurrently across a diverse range of industries with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
- You’re a team player. Teamwork—both as a strategist and creative collaborator—is essential. You’ll also work directly with clients as a trusted advisor and advocate for the work.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.