At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We did this for Casper when they were a five-person team in 2013 and we're still doing it today for Prose, Jot, and the next brand you haven't heard of yet. We're looking for a Creative Director who will partner with our strategists, brand designers, industrial designers, and art directors to guide and shape our next wave of digital launches for companies that are looking to change the way we eat, shop, explore, and live.
As a Creative Director on our Digital team, you'll use your experience and creative intuition to push our work to new places and bring our clients' ideas to life. You have a passion for bringing new products to market, and know what it takes to get the next big thing off the ground. You want to see your work in the world.
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years of digital design experience working at a creative agency, startup, or similar environment. In addition, you've spent 3+ years in previous leadership roles and can effectively oversee the quality and efficacy of our digital team's work.
- You have a killer design aesthetic and an excellent handle on user experience and digital strategy. You know how to push creative teams to imagine new ways of bringing digital experiences to life through interaction and content.
- You want to partner with interdisciplinary leads to build a vision for something that hasn't yet been defined; working with copywriters, brand designers, art directors, and industrial designers to build something new across every customer touchpoint.
- You can build trust and guide clients through our creative process. You have the ability to define and establish digital processes that align with both client and internal needs.
- You'll be an arbiter of our digital vision and will find opportunities to foster this vision within the team and agency. You'll help us push digital design to tell evocative brand stories that create emotional connections with consumers.
- You will collaborate with our business development team and help advise on digital opportunities with potential clients that express our distinct digital POV. You can effectively scope projects and during the planning stages, consult on deliverables and project team casting that will optimize success.
- You are a mentor and a leader and are excited to manage and grow our team of digital designers.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration across teams and workstreams will thrive here. You care about the work and the people you work with and enjoy solving complex and interesting work challenges.