Good Moose is a young performance marketing agency under Red Antler, the premier branding and go-to-market strategy for startups in the US that has helped launch brands such as Casper, Allbirds, and Birchbox.
Good Moose is committed to delivering best-in-class growth marketing and paid media services for a diverse range of clients. We're looking for an Associate Strategy Manager with experience driving business results and growth for legacy and new brands.
In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that primarily focuses on driving direct response site conversions but also helping define a full-funnel marketing approach as needed. You will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process from pre-launch to scaling and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry for future industry leaders.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Growth Marketing Strategic Planning: Oversee creation of key strategic deliverables including competitive analysis, audience definition, platform recommendation, and testing agendas. Assist and educate the team in building goal-driven media plans tailored to client needs and platform best practices.
- Cross-Team Collaboration & Analysis: Collaborate with other disciplines including the Performance Media team and Red Antler teams to provide an integrated client experience.
- Team & Client Management: Lead Strategy team with client management and help effectively and efficiently manage day-to-day responsibilities and workflow of client deliverables internally and externally. Engage and work with brand senior leadership - from Investors to Board Members and CEOs - to help identify and build exciting growth strategies.
- Thought-Leadership: Develop skillset and education on platform and brand building best practices for internal teams and clients. Explore new ideas and continuously think outside the box to improve performance and strategic thinking.
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 6+ years experience in strategic planning or in-platform performance marketing management primarily focusing on setting up and optimizing campaigns within Google Ad Words and Facebook Ads Manager platforms. Additional platforms and channels are a plus.
- Prior client-facing experience and experience with data analytics and building media plans.
- Prior experience in team management and oversight
- Strong direct-response background driving relevant business results for clients and a thorough understanding of best-in-class practices in these tactics.
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint / Google Slides.
- A passionate drive to succeed and an interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data and insights into strong marketing strategies.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, Display, Programmatic or Traditional (OOH, TV, Print, and Radio) media channels is a plus.