Good Moose is a young performance marketing agency under Red Antler. We are committed to delivering best-in-class growth marketing and paid media services for a diverse range of brands. We're looking for a Performance Media Analyst with extensive experience (3-6 years!) working in paid media analysis (Google, Facebook, and other channels). In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that focuses on driving conversions and revenue but also helps to define a full-funnel approach to media efforts. In this position, you will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process, from pre-launch to scaling, and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry. We are a dedicated team, passionate about the work we do, how we do it, and who we do it for, and we are looking for an analyst to work and grow with us!
- Performance Analysis: Continuously analyze media performance, covering multiple channels, including, but not limited to paid social, SEM, and programmatic. Be able to quickly analyze real-time data and notice and alert the team of trends, fluctuations, and other notable factors that could assist them in optimizations and performance improvements.
- Reporting: Manage and be responsible for parts of client reporting and insights, including weekly performance reports, real-time Google Data Studio dashboards, and more.
- A/B Testing Framework & Management: Help to refine and manage the A/B testing agenda for various clients with other media team members
- Measurement & Tracking Review: Ensure that tracking parameters (pixels, UTMs, etc.) are in place properly. Be able to pinpoint issues that may arise and communicate that to relevant team members and brand partners for necessary revisions.
- Auditing: Periodically audit performance in platform for existing and potential clients in order to understand what is working, what isn’t working, and ways to improve performance. This includes auditing audience targeting, creative messaging, and other potential factors that are playing into performance at any given time.
- Planning & Projection Support: Work with the performance and strategy teams to project performance and build accurate benchmarks for KPIs in media plans based on historical data.
- Relevant Analytics Experience: 3-6 years of experience in analytics, preferably in the paid media space (paid search, paid social, programmatic). Additional experience in other media (organic, OOH, etc.) with a clear understanding of how all of those elements work together for a holistic, full-funnel approach is a huge bonus!
- Deep Understanding of Analytics Platforms & Tools: This includes, but is not limited to, the following: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, Tableau, Rockerbox, Glew, Looker, etc. (Knowledge of Shopify also a huge plus!)
- Effective Data Visualization & Insights Gathering Skills: You are incredibly astute at conveying complex information in layman’s terms, in visualizing data effectively, and in sifting through and understanding what data is worthy of sharing and contributing to overall performance, and what is not.
- Other Relevant Tools Experience: Google Drive (Sheets, Slides, etc.), Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Other Skills: meticulous attention to detail; ability to be a true self-starter; effective time management; strong communication skills (both internal and external client-facing)