We were founded on the wild idea that startups should think about their brand — and it’s that eyes-wide, sparks-fly thinking that still defines who we are today. We launch businesses that are changing the world and we create brands that actually live in the world. We start with a big idea and then make all kinds of wonderful things that people will obsess over.
Strategy is where all of our work starts. From a deep understanding of culture, people, and our clients, we develop smart and surprising ideas that are brimming with creative inspiration. And we’re in the mix all the way through. Magic strategy sprinkles in every bite!
Our Strategy Leads are experienced strategists who have demonstrated the ability to create inspired, excellent work with a high degree of ownership across all areas of strategy at Red Antler. They’re strong interdisciplinary collaborators and also help develop client relationships. They lead multiple projects concurrently and report to a Strategy Director.
- You’re endlessly curious about people, culture, and business. You excel at synthesizing information, filtering research and data for critical, surprising, emotionally rich insights.
- You can craft powerful, differentiated brand strategies that inspire stellar creative work.
- You can successfully sell an idea, connecting the dots and making choices to create a convincing and concise narrative.
- You’re able to craft verbal aspects of a brand including naming, nomenclature, tonality, and content concepts. You also have exceptional copywriting and editing skills.
- You can craft a perspective on how a brand should show up in the world and create clear creative briefs for content, websites, campaigns, and retail experiences.
- You work hand-in-hand with cross-departmental creatives and designers in a way that fosters joyful team dynamics and ambitious, purposeful creative thinking.
- You can confidently lead client presentations, build rapport and trust, and connect strategic and creative choices back to client priorities.
- You work proactively with high degrees of both initiative and transparency.
- You’re comfortable working in different ways and can bring forward thoughtful approaches and solutions when faced with new objectives or opportunities.
- You have 6+ years of relevant experience.
- You’re conversant in and passionate about launching new businesses into the world.