At Red Antler, we launch brands. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We are looking for an ambitious Senior Recruiter to join our Talent team. Our team is highly collaborative and our contributions to the organization are meaningful and valued. You'll partner with leadership to hire people who are additive to the organization. We believe in hiring culture adds, not culture fits. And if you are the kind of Recruiter who is also interested in HR and Employee Engagement, there are opportunities to learn and flex in these areas as well.
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years of recruiting experience and believe that great work begins with exceptionally talented people. You are inherently people-curious and have an eye for potential.
- You believe that every voice should be heard, and you very much want to listen. Being an empathetic listener is a cornerstone of strategic recruiting and you're an emotional touchpoint for candidates and colleagues alike. You constantly find opportunities to support those around you and enjoy being a champion for the people of Red Antler.
- You are a powerful storyteller. You can confidently speak about our core mission and values and effectively communicate our brand voice to those outside of the organization.
- You have a creative spirit and an appreciation for design. You like experimenting and can easily adapt and stay calm in an ever-evolving agency with changing business needs.
- Build talent pipelines and ensure that every candidate experience is thoughtful, kind, and a clear representation of what it's like to work here.
- Manage every stage of the recruitment process and constantly work on making it better. Everything is an opportunity for growth and improvement and you like problem-solving and finding new solutions, no matter the challenge.
- Sharpen your creative recruiting skills and learn more about branding and strategy- you're excited to partner with creative thinkers and understand how brands are built from the ground up.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. A deep commitment to doing your best for those with whom you develop relationships. You're an advocate to everyone and feel inspired by the influence and importance of your role.