At Red Antler, we launch brands. We've done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Prose to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. As we grow, we're looking to hire a Research & Insights Lead for research across all workstreams - from brand to digital, to advertising.
People are at the heart of everything we do on our team. From deeply understanding a target consumer to identifying a breakthrough positioning, to optimizing a digital experience, research plays a huge role in the success of the brands that we build. You will be working closely with our Strategy and Digital Experience teams and supporting project work in various areas, including target development, customer journeys, brand strategy and positionings, UX, product design, and more. You'll work on multiple clients concurrently across a diverse range of industries.
All about you:
- You’re endlessly curious and aren’t satisfied with obvious answers
- You have a deep interest in design, culture, and start-up businesses
- You bring a strong perspective on appropriate methodologies to achieve goals
- You have expertise designing and executing qualitative research, developing research specs and screeners, discussion guides, and moderating both 1-on-1s and focus groups
- You have experience designing and executing quantitative research
- You have experience working with research houses and recruiters, as well as planning and coordinating research on your own
- You have experience doing research for digital experiences and products, helping with everything from informing feature prioritization to spotting areas of friction and uncertainty in user flows
- You can translate research findings into inspiring narratives with rich insights that inform strategic and creative decisions
- You enjoy collaborating closely across disciplines
- You have 6+ years of relevant professional experience, working either at an agency, consultancy, or research firm.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about start-up culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. And a sense of humor is essential!