Good Moose is a young performance marketing agency under Red Antler. We are committed to delivering best-in-class growth marketing and paid media services for a diverse range of brands. We're looking for a Project Manager with extensive experience working in advertising and media. In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that focuses on driving conversions and revenue but also helps to define a full-funnel approach to media efforts. In this position, you will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process, from pre-launch to scaling, and build extensive knowledge of growth marketing as a whole. We are a dedicated team, passionate about the work we do, how we do it, and who we do it for, and we are looking for a project management expert to work and grow with us!
Who you are:
- You’re a problem solver who enjoys working cross-functionally and delivering great results for clients. You can evolve concepts into deliverables, on time, and on budget.
- You effectively partner with team leads and other team members to manage the entire life cycle of a project, ranging from reporting structures and campaign planning to content production.
- You’re motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have the organizational skills to push work forward in a timely manner.
- You’re comfortable with project planning and driving time scoping conversations and have excellent communication skills—from start to finish, colleagues and clients alike rely on you to turn ideas into tangible assets.
- You’re an expert at internal stakeholder management, ensuring that all key decision-makers are incorporated throughout the process.
- You have an innate ability to think critically, problem-solve, and tackle challenges—big or small.
- You’re a confident decision-maker with a sharp eye for detail, building relationships across our cross-disciplinary team, and with external parties (clients and vendors) if and when needed.
Nuts and bolts:
- You have 2-4 years of project management experience within an agency/media/advertising setting (preferably), where you have learned to truly carry a project from start to finish. You know how to connect the dots, and how to get things done effectively and efficiently. You need to have an understanding of how teams work together (marketers, subject matter experts, creatives, analysts, etc.) and what roles and responsibilities look like across the organization.