At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. As we grow, we’re searching for a thoughtful Copy Lead to join our Writing Team. Working closely and collaboratively with strategists and designers, you’ll help shape how new brands are showing up in the world. You’ll have a clear point of view on what and how each brand should be communicating — especially through outstanding digital experiences.
Who you are:
- You’re a storyteller, both in terms of big-picture narratives and the details of top-notch creative execution
- You’re an exceptionally creative and versatile writer with experience in a variety of industries and tonalities
- You’re website savvy and can lead the content strategy of a digital experience
- You’re an expert at ideation and push yourself to think about multiple different solutions and approaches
- You’re a natural researcher and believe that great writing comes from a deep understanding of the category, business, and target audience
- You think beyond the written word, considering how to best tell stories through photography, illustration, and video
- You’re flexible and able to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-moving agency environment
- You’re receptive to feedback and can try different things until you land on the best way forward
- You’re a stellar copyeditor
- You’re interested in startups and passionate about design
- You’re tenacious, collaborative, and humble
- You have a great sense of humor!
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.