At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. As we grow, we’re searching for a thoughtful Copy Lead to join our Content team.
Working closely and collaboratively with strategists and designers, you’ll help shape how new brands show up in the world. You’ll have a clear point of view on what and how each brand should be communicating — especially through outstanding, content-led digital experiences.
Who you are:
- You’re a storyteller, both in terms of big-picture narratives and the details of top-notch creative execution
- You’re an exceptionally creative and versatile writer with experience across a variety of industries, tonalities, and consumer touchpoints
- You’re website savvy and can lead the content strategy of a digital experience
- You’re an expert at ideation and push yourself to think about multiple different solutions and approaches
- You’re curious, and believe that great writing comes from deep understanding of a brand’s category, business, and target audience
- You think beyond the written word, considering how to best tell stories across an ecosystem of channels (digital, social, email, etc.) and formats (photography, illustration, video, etc.)
- You’re flexible and able to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-moving agency environment
- You’re receptive to feedback and can try different things until you land on the best way forward
- You’re a stellar copyeditor
- You’re interested in startups and passionate about design
- You’re tenacious, collaborative, and humble
- You have a great sense of humor!
Nuts and bolts:
- You have 5+ years of copywriting experience with a strong focus on digital and/or content strategy, ideally at an agency or high-growth startup
- You have a track record of successful collaboration with UX/digital designers on websites (words like “wireframe” and “conversion” are familiar to you)
- You’ve also brought brand strategies to life through copy in other experiences, like social, packaging, or campaigns
- You’re a seasoned presenter and have experience articulating the strategic rationale behind creative decisions
- You can work successfully with minimal oversight with the ability to manage your own time and self-edit
- You’re a natural leader and are interested in managing other writers and nurturing talent