At Red Antler, we launch brands. We've done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Prose to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. As we grow, we're looking to hire a Strategist to join our evolving Strategy team.
At Red Antler, our Strategy team creates the strategic foundation of a brand and collaborates creatively to bring that brand to life. The Strategist role supports project work in a range of areas including research, brief writing, naming, and copywriting. You'll work on multiple clients concurrently across a diverse range of industries.
This role reports to a Strategy Director.
Who you are:
- You're endlessly curious and aren't satisfied with obvious answers
- You have a deep interest in design, culture, and start-up businesses
- You love brands and are paying attention to who's doing what (for better or worse!)
- You're a creative thinker- new, exciting ideas come naturally to you
- You enjoy writing and have a knack for it (bonus points for advanced grammar skills)
- You love getting your hands dirty in the messy starts of brand exploration
- You can work on multiple things at once without getting overwhelmed
- You can prioritize against multiple deadlines
- You enjoy collaborating closely across disciplines
- You're extremely proactive and full of energy
- You have an eye (and passion!) for detail
- You have 1-3 years of relevant professional experience, including internships. We are most interested in hiring smart, strategic thinkers with a passion for the types of businesses we work with. We're open to a range of experiences as long as you can tell the story of how those skills connect to our work.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about start-up culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. And a sense of humor is essential!