At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We've done this for Prose, Hinge, and Jot to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. Our Content & Campaigns team is seeking a talented Art Director with strong conceptual chops, a passion for design, and solid on-set experience. You'll help generate provocative ideas and tactics, and craft the visual expression for campaigns and brand photoshoots - all with the goal of connecting brands with consumers in meaningful ways.
What you'll do:
- Generate provocative, impactful ideas for everything from campaigns, to explainer videos, to social ads and foster them through production.
- Collaborate with the brand identity, content, and digital teams to develop art direction for brand imagery, and lead the execution of photoshoots.
- Develop the visual language for all of your projects - adapting style and tone based on audience, channel, and industry.
- Assist senior teammates on large projects, from initial concepts to final production.
- Develop feedback and direction for external vendors on the visual side of the work (e.g., retouchers, illustrators, production designers, etc).
- Design key executions yourself, and occasionally collaborate with designers on the finer expressions of the work.
- Play an active role in the production and editing processes.
- You have 2-4 years of experience within a creative agency or design firm, ideally working across multiple mediums (social, digital, broadcast, etc).
- You have an impeccable eye for design, and the skills to execute it.
- You're culturally voracious, staying on the pulse of emerging technology, art forms, and entertainment.
- You're highly collaborative, organized, and kind. You meet challenges with a sense of possibility and openness.
- You're hungry to learn and try new things, both in terms of your own skillset, and in terms of the ideas we bring to clients.
- You're excited to think unconventionally about how to create a rich body of work for brands that are new to the world - working closely with founders and their teams to make a big impact, with a startup mentality.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.