Good Moose is a young performance marketing agency under Red Antler, recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, is the premier branding and go-to-market strategy for startups in the US that has helped launch brands such as Casper, Allbirds, and Birchbox.
Good Moose is committed to delivering best-in-class growth marketing and paid media services for a diverse range of clients. We're looking for a Media Manager with deep experience driving business results and growth for legacy and new brands. In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that primarily focuses on driving direct response site conversions but also helping define a full-funnel marketing approach as needed. You will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process from pre-launch to scaling and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry for future industry leaders.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Digital Media Management & Execution: Lead, oversee and support best-in-class campaign setups, optimizations, reporting, and analysis focusing on improving Direct Response results across search, social, and display platforms (primarily Google & Facebook) for specific clients
- Cross-Team Collaboration & Analysis: Work with internal team and Partner Managers to define a testing agenda and analysis of KPIs to boost performance and show our clients how we can scale their revenues fast. Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, RJmetric, Mixpanel, etc. to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients' revenues.
- Team & Client Management: Be the main point of client contact and help effectively and efficiently manage day to day responsibilities and workflow of client deliverables internally and externally. Opportunity to engage and work brand senior leadership - from Investors to Board Members and CEOs - to help identify and build exciting growth strategies
- Thought-Leadership: Recommend changes to websites and apps, offering pricing to improve conversion rates and reduce friction on the customer journey. Brainstorm and execute new ways to improve cost per acquisition and revenue numbers. Continuously think outside the box to improve performance and ability to wear many hats
Skills and qualities we look for:
- Ideally 3-5 years of digital media planning and buying management experience primarily focusing on setting up and optimizing campaigns within Google and/or Facebook platforms. Additional platforms and channels are a plus.
- Prior client-facing experience and strong experience with data analytics and building media plans.
- Preferably, a strong focus on the Google platform experience in building account structures and optimizing performance for Search Campaigns.
- Strong direct-response background driving relevant business results for clients and a thorough understanding of best-in-class practices in these tactics
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint / Google Slides.
- A passionate, tireless drive to succeed with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and being comfortable with the unknown.
- Exceptional attention to detail with sharp organizational skills and the ability to hit delivery deadlines.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, Display, Programmatic, and Traditional media channels: OOH, TV, Print, and Radio is a plus.