At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We've done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We're currently looking for a Digital Design Lead to join our Digital practice and help conceptualize and design holistic brand experiences from the ground up. You'll work with a diverse range of clients and bring to the table a real knowledge of how to deliver best-in-class websites and applications that meet client business goals. This is a critical role on our design team, responsible for pushing the user experience forward across all digital touchpoints and through every stage of the process.
Who you are:
- You're someone with a high level of craft who loves prototyping and testing both UI and UX. You're highly proficient in Sketch and other design tools and have a solid understanding of UX and design principles.
- You've launched websites, apps, and e-commerce projects from discovery through deployment and understand how to concept and design digital product experiences across a range of client categories.
- You can lead conversations with both business stakeholders and users to understand what success should look like -- and then design a solution that meets these requirements.
- You're curious, solution-oriented, and driven and enjoy the challenge of pushing work forward and finding new and innovative design solutions. You can work autonomously but also collaborate across disciplines to design fresh brand experiences online.
- You'll be expected to work independently but will have opportunities to supervise and grow the work of more junior colleagues.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. You care about the work and the people you work with and enjoy solving complex and interesting work challenges.