Good Moose is a young performance marketing agency under Red Antler. We are committed to delivering best-in-class growth marketing and paid media services for a diverse range of brands. We're looking for a Paid Social Manager with extensive experience working across various social platforms. In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that focuses on driving conversions and revenue but also helps to define a full-funnel approach to media efforts. In this position, you will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process, from pre-launch to scaling, and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry.
Strategy & Planning
- Assist in the development and execution of paid social learning agendas
- Participate in the buildout of new initiative planning and measurement strategies as needed
- Contribute to the development and documentation of paid social best practices
Execution & Implementation
- Oversee the day-to-day management of paid social campaigns, inclusive of monitoring performance, optimizations and QA
Analysis & Reporting
- Assist in weekly, monthly, and quarterly media reporting for clients
- Participate in the development and execution of specialty analysis reports (competitive, creative, audience, etc)
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve paid social performance and strategy
Cross-Team Collaboration & Analysis
- Work with internal performance team and external partner managers to refine strategy, provide ideas for optimizations, and ensure paid social tactics are in line with holistic digital strategy.
- Collaborate with the internal analytics team to coordinate paid social testing agendas, ensuring all results are statistically sound.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in-platform in paid social (preferably Facebook, though experience in Pinterest, Snapchat, and Tiktok is a plus), setting up strategic campaigns is required (ideally $100k+ monthly budgets with performance marketing goals).
- Ideally 1-2+ years of digital marketing, media planning and buying management experience primarily focusing on setting up and optimizing campaigns.
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint / Google Slides.
- Exceptional attention to detail, teamwork, organizational skills, and time management skills.
- Prior client-facing experience is a plus.
- Experience with data analytics is a plus.