At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We did this for Casper when they were a five-person team in 2013; we’re still doing it today for Prose, Jot, and the next brand you haven’t heard of yet. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
We’re searching for a passionate Design Director with strong experience creating provocative, visually impactful digital experiences for clients across categories. You’ll help lead a talented team of digital designers and collaborate across disciplines to help shape our next wave of digital launches for emerging and established brands. You'll use your expertise and creativity to push our work to new places and bring our clients’ ideas to life.
Who you are:
- You have 8+ years of digital design experience working at a creative agency, startup, or similar environment. In addition, you have prior team management experience and can effectively oversee the quality and efficacy of our digital team’s work.
- You have a killer design aesthetic and an excellent handle on user experience and digital strategy. Our team will rely on you to bring your experience as a creative leader to help push each project to be better than the last. You’ll use your knowledge in UI/UX to create beautiful digital experiences that are scalable and speak to the world in a unique voice.
- You want to partner with interdisciplinary leads to build a vision for something that hasn’t yet been defined; working with copywriters, brand designers, art directors, and industrial designers to build something new across every customer touchpoint. You like building bridges across teams and workflows and have a strong ability to create closer partnerships in Digital and beyond.
- Your leadership approach is generous and humble and you believe that leading a happy team creates the best work. You’ll work with other leaders in our Digital practice to inspire and motivate junior designers and help them grow and develop.
- You can build trust and guide clients through our creative process. You have the ability to define and establish digital processes that align with both client and internal needs.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration across teams and workstreams will thrive here. You care about the work and the people you work with and enjoy solving complex and interesting work challenges.