Good Moose is a young performance marketing agency under Red Antler. We are committed to delivering best-in-class growth marketing and paid media services for a diverse range of brands. We're looking for an Associate Director of Performance Media with extensive experience (6+ years!) working in paid media/growth marketing (Google, Facebook, and other channels). In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that focuses on driving conversions and revenue but also helps to define a full-funnel approach to media efforts. In this position, you will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process, from pre-launch to scaling and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry. We are a dedicated team, passionate about the work we do, how we do it, and who we do it for, and we are looking for an Associate Director to work and grow with us!
- Team Leadership & Oversight: Oversee team members on their various accounts, supporting them and facilitating their development. In this role, you will serve as the escalation point and oversight of day-to-day operations for client teams.
- Client Relationship Development: Grow relationships with existing clients through partnership and support across their growth strategy. You understand how to support brand partners and build relationships with them. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work directly with brand senior leadership - from Investors to Board Members and CEOs - to help identify and build their brands. This includes supporting them through growth stages.
- Digital Media Management & Execution: Lead, oversee and support best-in-class campaign setups, optimizations, reporting, and analysis focusing on improving Direct Response results across search, social, and display platforms for specific clients. Strength in both paid social and paid search would definitely come in handy, but we can support training if your expertise is geared more heavily towards one over the other. The goal is for you to have a holistic understanding of paid media channels and their effects on one another across the funnel.
- Growth-Minded Outlook: Going beyond the day-to-day paid media to truly understand everything that contributes to and leads to sales and growth is important in this role. You look at landing pages, creative, apps, pricing structures, etc., and brainstorm ways to further reduce friction in the customer journey.
- 6+ years experience leading performance media teams and accounts, in a heavily client-facing role
- Expertise in paid social and/or paid search management, with a truly holistic understanding of the marketing funnel and the role of both in it (highly preferred if you have experience with other channels too: CTV/OTT, programmatic, OOH, etc.)
- Experience overseeing other team members - training and fostering their growth
- Experience managing client communications
- Ability to think outside the box
- Understanding of how to pivot and shift depending on KPIs and business goals (not just media goals)
- Digital media planning and buying management experience
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to read and understand data, and to visualize it effectively
- Strong direct-response background driving relevant business results for clients and a thorough understanding of best-in-class practices in these tactics
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management capabilities
- Other Relevant Tools Experience: Google Drive (Sheets, Slides, etc.), Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Bonus: Knowledge of startups. Understanding of Shopify, Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, Tableau, Rockerbox, Glew, Looker, etc.