At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We've done this for Jot, Allbirds, and Prose to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
Our Brand Design team is currently searching for a talented and motivated Designer to help share Red Antler's story. In this role, you'll design everything from case studies and presentations to marketing collateral and help bring Red Antler's brand to life in a thoughtful and strategic way.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a partner for our Brand team to bring our agency brand to life across a variety of media and platforms
- Design case studies that tell the story of our work in a compelling way
- Build presentations and design collateral and other materials
- You have some motion skills and will help develop motion design and animation elements for creative work and internal project
- Develop tools and templates to ensure brand consistency
- Work with the broader team on special projects and internal initiatives
Skills and qualities we look for:
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design or equivalent and up to 3 years of professional or relevant internship experience
- Excellent typography and drawing skills and expertise using Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong eye for visual composition and layout
- Ability to receive direction and comprehend feedback, and learn from teammates but also take initiative and meet various design challenges
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time and hit delivery deadlines
- Detail-oriented and entrepreneurial with a passion for working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.