At Red Antler, we build worlds for brands that are changing how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting companies in the startup, established, and corporate spaces. We are looking to add a motivated Project Manager to join our growing Client team. This role is temp to perm.
Who you are:
- You’re a hustler who enjoys problem-solving. You understand how to keep a project on track and deliver amazing work.
- You’re truly a team leader who has sharp attention to detail and can push work forward. You make decisions quickly and have a solution-oriented attitude.
- You love work challenges, and you can manage full-cycle projects and efficiently facilitate project flows for a range of content- from social to video to branded digital campaigns and OOH.
- You’re a valuable partner to Client Directors and can effectively manage interdisciplinary teams to help evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables.
Nuts and bolts:
- You have 5-8 years of project management experience within a creative agency
- You’ve managed full-cycle projects ranging from branding to marketing campaigns and productions
- You have excellent communication skills and are confident in presenting and discussing project plans both internally and with clients
- You’re comfortable with project planning and defining the scope of multidisciplinary projects (goals, deliverables, project plan, costing estimates, resource allocation)
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.