At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. And we create campaigns that build love - not marketing messages. We’ve done this for Hinge, Prose, and Casper to name a few. We’re seeking a brilliant Creative Director with a passion for provocative, impactful ideas to join our Advertising team, and help push the boundaries of what’s next. You'll have an art background.
Who you are:
- You’re an energizing and empathetic leader. You’ll help us grow our Advertising practice and provide mentorship and oversight to art directors on the team.
- You have 11-13 years of experience at a creative or advertising agency. Your portfolio showcases successful campaign work for a range of audiences, channels, and industries—including multiple examples of larger brand platforms.
- You have an impeccable eye for design, and an ear for smart, catchy copy. You’re comfortable guiding both. And you’re game to get your hands dirty.
- You’re a born storyteller and a secret strategist. Working closely with Client, Strategy, and Media team members, you’ll ensure that our briefs can spark groundbreaking creative—and that the creative is grounded in consumer insights, and business goals.
- You can effectively build trusting relationships with both clients and colleagues. You’ll gain respect from founders, and be seen as a creative partner and adviser, pushing the boundaries of what they thought was creatively possible.
- You’re excited by the challenge of crafting compelling stories for brands big, small, and not-yet-launched. You’re invigorated by the startup space, and your creativity is not constrained by any budget or medium.
- You have a great sense of humor and thrive in an extremely collaborative, fast-moving environment. Most importantly, you’re kind.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.